Repositionable/Replaceable Compression Straps
Completely repositionable or removable straps allow users the ability to personalize their pack to fit their needs.
First Tactical’s Hook and Hang Thru™ System
Our innovative Hook and Hang Thru™ System compartment unzips at the top and bottom of the Half-Day Backpack, allowing specialized items like First Tactical’s Rifle Sleeve or other oversized tactical gear to slide through and securely hook & hang in place.
Greater Main Compartment Organization
The main compartment opens to a single mesh pocket and 2 interior drop pockets with hook/loop cinch providing optimal room for a half-day tactical pack. On the back, a hook/loop organization platform allows for ultimate customization.
I use the 1/2 day as a go bag. Fits everything I need, plus room for more. I’ve recommended this to everyone I know. Keep up the good work 1st Tactical.
My use case:
- Every day carry
- Small day hikes
- Extremely durable, no signs of failure after many years (I load it heavy daily). Shoulder straps on every other bag I've owned fray within 6-months but not this one.
- Great storage and compartmentalisation.
- I carabiner the gun holder base zipper and use it as a dedicated laptop and notebook holder (sometimes a jacket). Not many bags of this size have a separate compartment for this and it is fantastic.
- Unzips fully which is extremely helpful when it is required.
- Overall, really impressed with the cost vs quality as there is not one early sign of failure.
- Heavy because it is durable. This means I tend to favour other bags on hikes or when travelling.
- Looks tactical and people often think I am an off-duty officer. I don't like bringing it overseas to avoid unwanted attention.
- Can lose stuff at the bottom of the bag, but being able to unzip it fully helps to rearrange things when required.
I'm only considering buying another bag because I left a protein shake inside it for months without realising (I was injured and couldn't use the bag) and the smell has permeated the fabric. I will likely use this as a tackle bag or something now. My ideal backpack would be this bag but less tactical (visually more discreet), slightly lighter and slightly bigger.
I love this bag as my every day cary to work (army) and is my favorite bag design iv found so far in 6 years of service. Plenty of small storage to keep stuff organized. Plan on buying there 3 day also cause i was so satisfied with the quality especialy for the price it falls in at. Iv seen similar bags from 511 run double this price
Specialist Half-Day Backpack 25L
Really life it the pack