Sleek And Efficient Grab And Go
This sturdy daypack with an innovative Lynx™ Laser Cut Platform compatible with MOLLE/PALS, and Hook & Hang Thru™ compartment, exponentially increases organization options. Among compact tactical backpacks, the Tactix 1-Day Plus leaves its competition in the back of the pack.
- Main Compartment 12” L x 19” H x 8” D / 30.5cm L x 48.3cm H x 20.3 cm D
- Back Hook and Hang Pocket 12” L x 19” H x 1” D / 30.5cm L x 48.3cm H x 2.5 cm D
- Top Front Catch Pocket 9.5” L x 4.75” H x 1” D / 24.1cm L x 12.0 cm H x 2.5cm D
- Front Admin Pocket 9.5” L x 13” H x 1.5” D / 24.1cm L x 33.0cm H x 3.8cm D
- Front L Pockets (x2) 9.5” L x 6.5” H x 0.75” D / 24.1cm L x 24.2cm H x 1.9cm D
- Approx. Capacity 2470 cubic inches / 40.5 liters
- Weight 4.2 lbs / 1.9 kg
- Pockets: 7 external, 9 internal
- 500D/1000D water resistant nylon
- YKK® zippers
- Duraflex® hardware
Lynx™ Laser Cut Platform Compatible with MOLLE/PALS
A new take on the traditional web platform offers twice the mounting positions and tests 20% stronger than that of other tactical bags. Two layers of 500D nylon fabric are laminated together for extra strength with a low profile, while our laser cut slat system is both strong and smart, and offers twice the usable loops to position additional gear.
First Tactical’s Hook and Hang Thru™ System
Ingenious Hook and Hang Thru™ System compartment unzips top and bottom, allowing specialized items like First Tactical’s Rifle Sleeve or other oversized tactical gear or hanging items to slide through and securely hook & hang in place.
Removable Compression Straps
Completely repositionable or removable straps allow optimal personalization of your pack.
A good rain cover is all you need to make this the perfect everyday goto backpack
I'm not an operator, but can appreciate the versatility and use of this backpack. I'm glad that First Tactical has produced a product of such high quality at a relatively affordable price. I definitely recommend this product to anyone that appreciates solid craftsmanship.
I've used it for hunting and just hiking and it holds all my stuff for two nights.
Has molle attachments all over. I've added a break-away first add pouch, light, etc
The best thing is it wears and carries very comfortably.
I did add a waist band.